It has been a couple weeks since LIFT happened! I am still reveling in all that took place that night. I love looking at the pictures of so many smiling women and am savoring the emotions I felt as you all filed into the room. Let’s just say I am feeling LIFTed!
Kirsten, Genny and I are excited to connect further with you and welcoming you into the LIFT community. Based on your feedback (at the event and when you’ve stopped to say hello when we’ve run into you around town) here are the exciting opportunities we have in the works for you:
- Book discussion (new offering): S.H.A.P.E. Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life by Erik Rees. Thursday mornings for eight weeks, starting February 23rd. This book will be of particular interest to those who connected with my talk on “living the dash.” It is a Christian-based book, but as always, I would love for women of all faith perspectives to join in on the discussion!
- Book discussion: Uninvited. Living Loved when You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst. This group will meet for 4 weeks. Most likely it will meet on a weekday morning, but please let me know if you prefer evening. This is a great option to continue the discussion from Genny’s talk on being brave.
- Group discussion: Exploring Life’s Big Questions. Genny and I will meet with this group of interested women four times (3/6, 3/13, 4/3, 4/10 from 7-8:30 pm). The questions will be discussed in a safe, open environment and will be determined by what YOU want to discuss! Questions like, “Is there a purpose for my life?” and “If God is good and loving, why does He allow bad things to happen?” The purpose of this group is to explore our questions together, learn from and be challenged by one another. This is a great way to apply the principles of Kirsten’s talk on building bridges as we lean in and seek to really understand one another as well as learn something in the process. If you are interested and haven’t yet let us know, please see the contact link below. And if you marked this as one of your interests on the feedback card at LIFT, you’ll be getting an email from us soon!
But that’s not all.
Those are just our immediate offerings. In the coming months we’ll have more information on:
- Conquering Fear Workshop: date TBA, likely June.
- Purpose and Productivity Workshop: date TBA, in the fall.
- More discussion groups; rolling dates announced over email.
And if none of these “scratch where you itch,” please remember, I am always available and open to having one-on-one conversations over a cup of tea or glass of your favorite drink. Lunch works too. I’d absolutely LOVE to connect with you in that way!
Please respond to this (reply to email or send a message through our website) to let us know which of these options you’re interested in (and what day/time).
Can’t wait to see you again!