“The greatest risk in this life is never taking the risk… never taking the next step.” – Jennifer Dukes Lee
We’re excited to announce that registration is now open for our July workshop on conquering fear!
Whether you battle daily fears, or simply hesitate in certain areas of your life, this workshop will help you:
- understand fear (and shame – the fear of not being enough) better
- gain a new perspective on fear
- identify helpful and practical steps to face your fears
- move toward growth and freedom
Space is limited, so we encourage you to register now. The workshop will be held at the same location as our January LIFT event (although you do not need to have attended LIFT to come to the workshop). Here’s the scoop:
Date: Saturday morning, July 16th, 9:30 – 11:30am
Location: 651 N Eagle Rd, Eagle, ID 83616 (room TBD and will be communicated soon) Doors open at 9:15 am.
In the workshop, we’ll explore:
- different kinds of fear and the ways fear impacts our lives
- some key truths that will help you identify and re-frame fear in your own life
- how our fears can actually help point us to our calling
- and how we as women can get to a place where we can take that next step, and not let fear hold us back
We all face fears; it’s part of being human. But it’s our hope that this workshop will equip you to walk with fear in a new way and move forward in freedom to live a life of possibility and opportunity, not hesitation and holding back.