LIFT has continued to gain momentum and we couldn’t be more excited! Pam, Kirsten and I have been working on some new things behind the scenes and are thrilled to give you a quick update. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- After LIFT, we had a lot of interest in a workshop on conquering fear. We’re currently developing the workshop and can’t wait to offer it to you in the near future! More information to follow soon–probably in the next day or two. (UPDATE: information about the workshop is now posted here!)
- We are in the middle of a dynamic book discussion group using Brene Brown’s Gifts of Imperfection: Letting Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embracing Who You Are. This group of women has been digging into topics like vulnerability, authenticity, shame resilience and more. Additional discussion groups will likely follow, so if you’re interested, be sure to fill out the contact form below and let us know!
- We have been asked to bring a LIFT event to other locations this year and are in the process of planning what that will look like. Very exciting stuff.
- We are also planning on holding another #LiftBoise event (with new topics) here in the Treasure Valley in January 2017. Mark your calendars!
- We recently finished our HE IS study group and it was awesome! This study examined six attributes of God’s character and encouraged participants to look at who God is and connect that knowledge to their hearts.
- And last, but certainly not least, we are excited about our fresh, new look! As we’ve seen more and more women get involved with LIFT activities and dive into this journey of Living Inspired, Fearless, and Thriving, we’ve seen a theme emerge: growth. Your growth. Our growth. Growth of friendships. Growth of purpose. Growth of community. So when we recently worked with a design company to come up with our new look, we of course were drawn to the image you see on our header and our social media. We love it and we hope you do too! (And we look forward to continued growth in many areas as we come alongside each other in the future!)
INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP FOR ANY OF THE OFFERINGS LISTED ABOVE? SIMPLY LET US KNOW HERE:
And don’t miss future blog updates about our latest happenings! Subscribe here.